Please join Urban Home Team for the Real Estate Seminar tailored for the First-Time Home Buyers and Real Estate Investors. Buying a home could be a challenging task for many first time home buyers but with right information the process becomes smooth. Come and attend this seminar and empower yourself with the knowledge necessary for the biggest purchase of your life.
Who Should Attend?
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Upgrading or planning to buy a second home for yourself
- Investors – Buying Real Estate for an investment
What to expect in this seminar?
We will try to cover the following very important points:
- A to Z of home buying process in British Columbia
- How and when to prepare for your mortgage and financing
- The most common mistakes made by first time home buyers
- Basics of Financing/Mortgage
- Role of a lawyer in Real Estate transactions
- Answer your questions related to Real Estate, Financing, & Accounting
Information sesions for first-time home buyers can be a reliable source of advice and insight into a complex transaction. Homeowner seminars are less common.
Other Benefits of attending this event:
Come and mingle with the group and socialize with other attendees in a friendly & welcoming environment.
- Realtors: Roger Rampuri & Neeraj Kumar
- Mortgage Expert: Anil Kumar
- Lawyer: Charanjeet Raina
- Accountant: Ankur Merwaha (CPA, CA)
Date & Time: Saturday, September 21, 2019; 1:30 PM – 4 PM
Location: Room 405, City Centre Library, 10350, University Drive, Surrey
If you are a Realtor or a Mortgage Provider, please do not RSVP to this session. This session is not Kids friendly. Thank you!